Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cats versus Dogs

Dear Friends
of Faz

It has been clear to me, since I was a kitten, that cats are superior to dogs. Don't get me wrong, I quite like dogs. In fact, some of my best friends are dogs and are actually quite clever (see picture of some of my friends on graduation day) but you have to admit cats are clearly more intelligent, independent and attractive.

10 Reasons Why Cats
Are Better Than Dogs

1. Cats have 9 lives
2. Cats always land on their feet
3. Cats come in relatively consistent shapes and sizes
4. Cats never have dog breath
5. Cats don't perform demeaning tricks for humans
6. Cats don't drool
7. Cats can bathe themselves
8. Cats don't howl at the moon (what IS that about?)
9. Cats don't do embarrassing things in public (you know what I mean!)
10. Cats are much cleaner and can bury their own mess


Oh, I just remembered another one:

11. Cats don't drink out of the toilet bowl

What more proof do you need!

Love Faz

No comments: