Friday, October 27, 2006

Faz the Cat


Hi, this is my first blog.

My name is Fazakerly and I am a tortiseshell cat. Life is great. I eat, sleep and hunt.

Guess which one of the cats in this picture is me? I hope you get it right as one of them is wooden and I would be quite offended if you thought I was the lump of wood on the left!

Just so you know, I live in Wimbledon, near the tennis courts but don't get to play much. In fact, I don't get to play at all as you've probably guessed (racquets and paws don't really go well together).

It's been raining here quite a bit lately (something to do with global warming methinks). This is great for us cats because the mice hate rain, they come out of all their little hidey holes and I lie in wait (lie in weight - get it - cause I gobble them all up and get fat).

I am supposed to be on a diet at present so I keep getting fed some sort of flavourless munchy things which are soooooooooo boring. No wonder I have to catch mice. The thing that really gets me is that my owners go all in a tizz when I bring them inside and play with them a bit. The other night I brought one in - the girl human went crazy mad! The boy human had to catch it with a towel and then they took it outside and let it go. Pointless!

Anyway let me know if you want to hear more about my life

LOVE FAZ Y

No comments: