Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cats versus Humans, etc.


Dear All

Another night mouse hunting on the Serengeti, well Wimbledon Common actually, but that's by the by. Looks a bit like the Serengeti at dawn though, don't you think?

Anyway, really upset the girl human this morning, although it wasn't deliberate. Caught another mouse around 4 am and brought it inside to eat it. Because I am on a diet and because I am a Caring Cat who looks after its humans, I left a bit behind to share with them. The head and kidney from memory.

Anyway the girl human gets out of bed at 6 am to get ready for work and steps on the remains. What a palaver! Screaming, shouting, verbal abuse

That is the very last time I bring them a present.

Which got me thinking. Not only are cats superior to dogs, they are also clearly superior to humans as well.

10 Reasons Why Cats Are Better Than Humans

1. Cats can catch their own supper without help
2. Cats don't need to wear clothes
3. Cats can lick themselves clean (ever seen a human try that - doesn't really bear thinking about?)
4. Cats have a good sense of smell (it was quite clear the mouse was beside the bed)
5. Cats can see in the dark (ditto my comment above)
6. Cats have better hearing (therefore, there is no need to scream so loudly after standing on said mouse)
7. Cats have four legs
8. Cats can jump higher and run faster
9. Cats don't need to use those stupid water closet things
10. Kittens are cute, baby humans look like pink slugs

Once again, I have proved my point.

Love Faz

2 comments:

Tini & Weltreise-Crew said...

Can so relate to zour thoughts. I even brought home a rat one day, leaving everything behind for my humans except of the head, which just looked too delicious for leaving it - can you imagine that scream!

I mean, what do they want? Guess I should have left the head too.

Best wishes,
Whiskas from Austria
(writing with my human's nickname, sorry, haven't had time to log in myself)

Faz the Cat said...

Hi Whiskas from Austria, humans are incredible, you look after them, you try and feed them, you share your precious mice and rats. And what thanks do you get -
NONE. Happy ratting. FAZ