Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Errata


Good morning friends.

Apologies, it appears I got a couple of important facts wrong in my 10 Reasons Cats Are Better Than Dogs blog yesterday. Thanks to all my kind supporters for pointing this out to me.



xError 1 - cats ALSO come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

I was reminded by quite a few friends that there are tigers and lions et cetera, however, I think this just goes on to prove my point anyway - as tigers and lions are clearly vastly superior to any kind of dog I can think of.

xError 2 - (and I have to tell you this one shocks me) apparently their are some furry felines out there that DO drink out of the toilet bowl.


YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! Needless to say I would never consider such an option whilst there were humans around. After all, what they don't know won't hurt them.

Anyway on to the important topic of the day - MY LIFE.

Had quite a disturbing morning. I was sticking my head out the cat flap about 6 am (I was keeping my body inside as it was about 3 degrees in Wimbledon this morning) and who is walking across my garden but none other than braer fox. The nerve! Not only was he walking through my garden as bold as brass BUT he had one of my mice in his mouth. I know it was one of mine because it was gray and I own all the gray mice in Wimbledon.


When I confronted him with the evidence still in his mouth, he took one look at me, swallowed it with one gulp, and ran off under the fence smiling. I am furious! Who does he think he is!

Tomorrow I am going to lie in wait and show him who is top cat around here.

a bientot
FAZ XXX

No comments: