Thursday, November 09, 2006

Things that confuse me

Dear Friends




There are two things about humans I just don't get.



1. Why do they spend so much time trying to find me when they don't really want me?

The amount of times the humans spend looking around the house and calling me back from the Common just to check I am okay. What do they think I am - a human child with no ability to look after myself?

For example, I was asleep the in washing machine the other day cos it was nice and warm. They started calling and calling and eventually I managed to wake up from my dream about an LLM (luscious little mouse) and popped my head out to see what all the ruckus was about. When they saw me they acted like I was the prodigal cat, made me get out of the wonderfully warm washing machine for some reason, then didn't even bother to feed me.

2. Why do they get so upset about me trying to follow them when they leave home?

For instance, when they go to catch their train in the mornings, I walk along behind them for three for four blocks just to keep them company and check out where they are going. Usually I yowl, just to let them know I am there. When they turn around and see me they get all flustered and insist on taking me home.

To cut a long story short, why do they always want me when I am not around and then don't want me when I am?

Confused of Wimbledon


No comments: