Wednesday, November 22, 2006

View from the cat flap




Things are getting quite metaphysical around here.



This morning, just after midnight, I was looking through the cat flap and saw one of the smaller foxes run across the garden like his tail was on fire. I could swear he had a crisp packet on his nose. Weird!

Then, at around 6 am I was snoozing on the end of the bed. I stretched, opened one eye and happened to notice that one of the cheeky squirrels was outside peering through the cat flap like he wanted to come in. What could he possibly want from my house? I would have chased him off but I couldn't be bothered.

What ever will happen next?

FAZ

p.s. I overhead one of the humans say that cats are colour blind!
I am shocked! Does anyone out there know if this is true?

No comments: