Friday, December 15, 2006

Cat's Diary versus Human's Diary


Human's Diary:
Dear Diary, I haven't seen Faz all day, hope she's okay. I really worry about her wandering around on the common and crossing the roads. I know she crosses the little side road near the house but I really hope she doesn't cross the big main road as well.

She never seems to spend much time in doors in this mild weather. She just comes in to eat or sleep. Maybe she's found another human who feeds her as well?

I know I am not home much during the day so she must get lonely on her own.

I particularly worry when she goes out early in the mornings. I've tried keeping her in but she really needs to get out an explore before the day starts. She could get chased by a dog or anything.


Faz's Diary:
Great day, went out early. Came home. Ate. Slept.

5 comments:

THE ZOO said...

Faz stay at home so they dont have to werry about yoo.

masgblog said...

thanks for stopping by...I love your blog ...KITTIES!! And we have adopted a similar kitty...mine is hickory and is pale colour.

Re the magazines.....I buy all of the Royalty magazines from Britain, then I look at them over and over throughout the year. Anxiously awaiting news of William and Kate....more magazines to buy....cheers!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Oh Faz! You know, bad things can happen to kitties that wander too much. You'd be much safer in the house. That's why Mom never lets us out. She's paranoid about something happening to us.

George

Cecilia, The 2Bs & LT said...

That is exactly right. While I constantly worry about Bubbles when he is outside, he just thinks about the next mouse.

Skittles said...

Hahaha :)