Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Celebrations

The humans had their party on the 23rd December. They actually moved all the furniture in the front room to the back room to make space. People started arriving at about 7pm and didn't leave until hours later. It was quite scary because everyone was standing around talking and I had to sneak through their legs without getting stood on. There was also a couple of very small humans who insisted on trying to catch me. Fortunately they weren't very stable on their kitten legs. Human kittens are so clumsy.

Christmas Eve was very quiet as the humans were out all day so I had plenty of recovery time, then Christmas Day was relatively quiet too. Just three people and they didn't do too much except relax and eat - they could have been cats really.

5 comments:

Kimo & Sabi said...

Yep - our beans did a lot of nappin' yesterday...it's a good thing, 'cause now we're ready to play again!

Skittles said...

Hi Faz! I hope you had a Merry Christmas :)

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Sounds like an interesting party.

One-Eyed Jack said...

Ooo, good thing they didn't catch you! I don't like little humans. They make screechy noises!

We had company too, but just couple of them. I came out and got a look at them a couple times, but that was mostly it. Persephone loves everyone though, and even Grumpybutt came out and bonked the the lady in the leg a few times!

Glad your Christmas was quieter!

Pablo said...

Strangers are loud and scary. Especially standing Christmas ones. They generally don't know how to do cats. I hide when strangers come. My Uncle Des is also loud. But he feeds me sometimes, so I let him stay.