Monday, December 11, 2006

Frosty Toes


I know I am obsessed with the weather but it does affect my life enormously. Friday night was dry and cold so we had a big frost Saturday morning which was a bit cold on the old tootsies. It's hard to sneak up on prey when the grass is crunching. Went up to the common at dawn and their was ice on the pond for the first time this winter. Sunday was rainy again and when I went up to the pond again this morning it was full to overflowing for the first time in my two and a half years on this earth. There was a big grey heron standing on the edge like a pond ornament not moving - scared the life out of me! It was bigger than I am.

Faz

1 comment:

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

It's probably best not to approach anything bigger than you are, unless you're sure they're friendly!