Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's party time

It's been raining again, so I spend all my time looking out the cat flap waiting for it to stop. There is good news though. The humans are getting ready for their annual Christmas Eve party. 4 crates of champagne arrived yesterday and they've made me a cave with the boxes. It's so exciting, you can sneak inside and go to sleep and nobody even knows you're there. I hope they keep them!

Love Faz


p.s. What do you all think of Video Blogging? I've just mastered typing with paws.

p.p.s. Are there any other cats out there having trouble uploading pictures to their blogs?

2 comments:

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

You got 4 boxes to be in...all at once! I've never had more than 1 box to play in. Mom, why can't I have 4 boxes?

Your friend
Misty E

Skittles said...

Hey Faz.. I wanted to let you know that uploading is working again!