Friday, December 08, 2006

View from the cat flap


What a night! Even more rain and then, about 5 am, the most terrible sound like a baby crying. I stuck my head out the catflap to see what was going on and braer fox and another fox I have never seen before where having a big scrap.
I have no idea what they were fighting about but they were definitely not happy with each other. They even woke the humans in the houses next door.
I am not one for needless violence - sorry - what am I talking about - I am a cat so I am absolutely one for needless violence but, that aside, I would definitely not want to get on the wrong side of braer fox!

1 comment:

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Are you sure those foxes can't use your tiny door to get into your house? Be careful, Faz. Be very careful!