Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bird Soup


If you look really closely at this picture you will see me drinking water out of the birdbath (as viewed through the kitchen window). I have several favourite sources of water but here are my three favourites in reverse order:

3. Off the garden path after rain (this has a very interesting bouquet - light on the palette with a full finish)
2. Out of the toilet (this has a rich aroma with a hint of background spice and earthiness)
1. Out of the birdbath (this tastes just like bird soup without the crunch)

Warmest FAZ

10 comments:

mist1 said...

Once, I had a dream that I was eating a bowl of soup. It was creamy and salty. I turned the can around to read the label. Cream of Pigeon.

Bad dream. Okay soup.

Tara said...

If I'm using water-based paints for something and I rinse my paintbrush out in some water, my cat Skittles likes to drink from the painty water. It worries me too much, so I trade with her for a dish of clear water. It's not as exciting to her I guess. :)

Daisy said...

Mmmmm, bird soup sounds yummy! You sure gots a beautiful backyard garden.

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

Wow, you're a water expert! I just drink from the bowl, the x-mas tree, or the bathtub. Outside water must be really tasty!

Latte

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

My dog likes to her water by the ice cubes she begs off of people when they go to the ice depenser.

Chelle & Chel said...

I enlarged the pic and could see you quite well!

Enjoy the soup!

Chelle

Lux said...

Once I biggified the picture, I could see you! Excellent water choices there!

Maria & Stefano said...

I see youuu...do I win something?!

Derby said...

Oh Faz, have you ever hadded a birdie in your birdie soup?

Plus mum just sighed at your garden. Said it look like "Ground Force" had been there. Wishes hers looked that good.

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

"bird soup" ::sigh:: if only...