Monday, January 08, 2007

Cool weekend

Very exciting weekend this weekend guys. First of all I caught my BIGGEST ever mouse. It was nearly rat size but not quite.

Second and even more exciting, the sewer overflowed on Saturday and we had raw sewerage all over the garden path and on the lawn. The humans were very upset but I loved it. It smelt so good! I kept going up to it to have a SMELL and check it out. I was dancing up and down on my little paws with EXCITEMENT. The humans called an emergency plumber and he opened up a hole and put things down it to unblock it. The humans locked me in the house cos I kept trying to get close to have a look at the hole and I think they were worried I might fall in.

After the plumber left, the humans spent hours hosing things down and putting bleach everywhere. Ruined everything - I much preferred the raw sewerage. Then the girl human gave me a wash, which is just not right. Us cats are perfectly capable of bathing ourselves. The humans think I am DISGUSTING.

Everything was great except for the washing bit. FAZ

9 comments:

Daisy said...

WOW! You did have an exciting weekend. Stinky smells, and a big mouse! Did you kill it, or just play with him?

Sahara said...

They actually bathed you? Oh the horror! Sewer smell is not so bad as to deserve that kind of torture!

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

All I can say is EWW!

Cecilia & The 2Bs said...

Congrats on the huge mouse. Sorry about the bath.

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

ooh - what'd ya do with the mouse? didja get ta eat him? an why duz plumbing emergencies only happen on weekends when emergency plumbers get ta charge you extra?

Chelle & Chel said...

What a terrible day for your humans! But so glad you had fun!

Chelle

ArtsyCatsy said...

Hey, Faz, congrats on that mouse! I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) at ArtsyCatsy. Come sniff us out & watch my catstaff of 15 formerly-ferals train our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. If we make you purr, want to link to each other?

Kimo & Sabi said...

Wow - what a day...especially the mouse catching! We're not sure we'd like the sewer smell though!

Pablo said...

Sounds like the best weekend EVER! Apart from the bath, of course. And the bleachy smell. PS did you eat the mouse or just play with it?