Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Top Tips

Dear Blogging Pals

Thank you so much for all your help and tips on how to catch these squirrels.

I put matches out last night but they got damp so I need something water proof. Chase suggested a lighter so I have found one of those plastic lighters which I am going to leave out instead.

Daisy suggested that I should supply alcohol too, as many like to have a drink with their cigarettes. Sloe Gin was her suggestion and I really think that's a good idea as I know the squirrels love to eat all the sloes in the garden in October.

Mints were also suggested - which is brilliant - the last thing I want to do is catch a squirrel with bad breath.

Then I thought maybe a little neon sign e.g. FAZ'S PLACE, then the squirrels will know where to come - it's all very exciting.

11 comments:

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Oh, how about you set up some chairs...and a couple of tables...make it into a regular bar!

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

At this rate, you should start charging a cover! All of the hot spots do it and you're bound to attract more squirrels!

Chase

Maria & Stefano said...

Don't forget some music;)
M.

Daisy said...

WOW! If I were a squirrel I would go there! I hope yer plan works!!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Repeat due to error message:
Faz, sounds like quite the place yur setting up. Our squirrels just climb the tree to eat crabapples an tease me thro the windo.

I don't know if you can get purr padds in the You Kay, but they's on Amazon.

Dragonheart said...

Good luck with your plan! I don't know what would attract squirrels, so I don't have any advice, but I hope you manage to have some come by!

Sebastien said...

Will you provide us with pictures of these chainsmoking squirrels...

I wonder what kind of music these squirrels enjoy. Hip hop? Country? Old rock? New Wave? Indie?

Sebastien said...

Now that I think about it, they probably love music by Alvin and the Chipmunks... I checked and there is a band called The Squirrels, they probably like their music!

ArtsyCatsy said...

So Faz, once you get that squirrel you're gonna have to put nicotine patches all over him and send him to AA meetings!!

The ArtsyCatsy kitties

Lux said...

Please keep us posted on what happens!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hmmm, we agree with Maria & Stefano. Maybe some live entertainment would bring them in!