Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where not to sleep





A few considerate cats were concerned about my blog yesterday which showed me a asleep in the tumble dryer. Luckily, my humans always make sure I am not in the dryer before turning it on. These concerned cats raise a good point. As a cat that's been around a couple of years, I have learned that there are some places it's best to avoid when you fancy a quick cat nap.

In order to prevent frustration, discomfort and embarrassment, the above are some top tips on where NOT to sleep (for the younger, more inexperienced amongst us). Hugs FAZ

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Thanks for the tips, Faz! You are a very smart cat.

Dragonheart said...

Great advice Faz! Thanks for pointing out where we shouldn't sleep.

To answer your question: the parts of my skin that are pink would get sunburned if I was out in the sun too long in the summer. But I'm only ever outside on a harness, with plenty of shade, in the summer, so I don't have to worry about sunburn.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

I think this is a post I will have to share with my ferret. He tends to find "interesting" places to fall asleep.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

I got caught in the dryer when I was just a little guy. Mom didn't see me jump in on top of the wet clothes. When the dryer started going around I meowed as loud as I could. Mom was sreaming and crying and grabbed me and ran to Dad saying "Is he alright, is he alright". But I wasn't hurt at all. Ever since then, though, she checks inside before closing the door and starting it!

George

Cecilia & The 2Bs said...

Ha, ha, I love the one sleeping in his food dish.