Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What a night!

I think braer fox must be reading this blog.

He was waiting outside the cat flap last night when I tried to go out for my evening constitutional. Because of this I decided to stay indoors most of the night. Then, about 5 AM, I had a peek and it all looked safe (especially as it was soooo cold this morning). After a quick double check of the grounds, I snuck out for a comfort break.

Just as I was trying to dig a hole in the frozen soil, he crept up behind me and chased me back inside.

I made such a noise rocketing through the cat flap I woke up the humans. Then of course I had to keep my legs crossed until he left at about 6.30 am to go home.

What a night? I hope everyone else had a better evening? FAZ

9 comments:

Skittles said...

Aww... poor Faz!!!

Zeus said...

That sounds scary! Nothing like being spooked while doing your business to send chills up your spine! I hope you get to teach this rascal a lesson.

Daisy said...

Oh my goodness! That is very, very, very scary. Braer fox is getting crafty. Like a, er, fox.

Maria & Stefano said...

Oh nooo you poor Faz you...we gotta do something here...

M.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mom makes a stay inside ALL THE TIME, so never get any ventures!

Patches

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

oh no! that sounds furry scary!
we had a purrty quiet nite, thanks fur askin'. no foxes at all. of course, we live in an apartment in Los Angeles.

ArtsyCatsy said...

Hi, Faz! Before it goes up on the Cat Blogosphere, I'm doing some intercontinental travel to let everykitty know we're having a special benefit for Mu Shue and his Mama Laura here at ArtsyCatsy. Hope you can catch a flight and join us!

Rocky, ArtsyCatsy CEO

Chelle & Chel said...

Sounds terrible!! We need to come up with some sort of fox ridding technique!

Chelle

Mike said...

Well, if the fox keeps smoking he won't be fast enough to ever catch you Faz. Give him a little while and that sly old fox will be a wheezing old fox lol.