Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Down with Diet Cat Food


Dear Friends

Thank you so much for your support, it is greatly appreciated (especially Little Pink Pig who's going to leave me some treats to sneak indoors).

The humans have still got me on the diet food, and I feel like I am fading away.

How much longer can it last? I have been with-holding my affections (which they have noticed a bit) and I also tried out Empress Bee's advice which was to try biting them to get their attention. It certainly got their attention but didn't get me any more food.

Now I've got a friend to help me make a placard which I am going to put outside the kitchen window. Surely they'll get the hint. Wish me luck! FAZ

12 comments:

Dragonheart said...

Oh Faz, sorry to hear you are still on the diet food. It looks cold where you are, so clearly you need some real food to help keep you warm.

The placard sounds like a good idea. Good luck with it!

Daisy said...

Faz, you are so SMART! That placard has to do the trick. I can tell by yer photo that you are just fading away. Good luck!

Maria & Stefano said...

Hehehe Faz you're the man...ops the CAT!!!

Hang in there...I'm sure they'll give up...prrr and cuddle...they always fall for that;)

OreotheCat said...

I hope they take u off that diet!! hey u have snow like us! protest until they give in!
Luv,
Oreo
ps i wont 4get to post my dressy picture for everyone

Ariel said...

"Oh" no you too. I'm on a diet just because the mean vet said I was chubby.I on your side Faz down with diet food :)

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Good luck, I can already see that you are losing weight...poor thing.

Eric and Flynn said...

That's bad luck having to eat yucky D I E T food.Eric's sposed to be losing weight which means I haf to eat it to. It duzn't work though cuz he hasn't lost any. Maybe it's all the mice I catch furr him.
Flynn

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

Well I don't know how they could miss that sign and especially your face! Maybe you can get the squirrels in on it? By now they should be addicted to cigarettes and would do whatever you want.

Chase

said...

You poooor thing.
I think you should drink a whole lot of water, maybe that will make you feel full.

Can you make your eyes sort of roll up into your head? Maybe they will think you are sick if you try that one.

You look absolutely miserable out there in that cruel wintery snow, brrrrr.
If I lived near you I would throw you some lunch meats :-D

Forty Paws said...

Good luck Faz!!

Luf, Us

Pablo said...

Maybe if you ate the diet food (I know, I know, but stay with me on this one) and then vomited it up in some very conspicuous place they would give up on it? Worth a shot...

Skittles said...

Poor you! I hope the sign helps!