Monday, February 26, 2007

I've been tagged by Benji


1) Four places I have lived:
the house where I was born, somewhere in Surrey England
my first owner in Chessington who got sick and went to hospital
my first owner's mum who looked after me whilst she was in hospital
my current home in Wimbledon (see picture above)
2) Four things I love to watch:
cheeky squirrels
arrogant wood pigeons and other birds in my garden
my food bowl timer (in case it opens)
the world outside my cat flap
3) Four places I have been outside my home:
The chimney on the house next door (where it's warm)
Braer fox's den
Across the street and down the back alley where hefty tabby holds sway
The kennels when my humans went on holiday (I hated it)
4) Four websites I visit daily:
Daisy
Dragonheart
Pablo
Skittles
5) Four of my favorite foods:
Tuna
Chicken Cat Biscuits
Tuna Cat Biscuits
Butter (when the humans forget to put it back in the fridge)
6) Four places I would rather be right now:
my mat on the sofa
my mat on the end of the bed
my window ledge in the kitchen where I watch the outside world
the chimney (on the house next door where it's warm on cold days)
7) Four toys I have owned and played with:
Richard the Lionheart
Cutsie Kitten (she's not real)
Binka my catnip mouse
Any real mouse I have caught and played with
8) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
The Faz
Faz Bucket
Faztastic
Fazalicious
9) Regarding Catnip:
Passion
Hysterics
Histrionics
Madness
10) Regarding Cat Grass:
Never tried it but I like eating grass outside
11) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
A fireplace
A hammock to put in front of the fireplace
A year's supply of tuna
A fridge which I can open
12) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and use litterbox:
eat and sleep - that's it really
13) Four things I want to do this summer:
eat and sleep in the sun
14) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
my cat toys
the boy human
the girl human
my food bowl
15) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
eat and sleep
16) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play? a)paper bags b)plastic bags c)boxes d)Other (explain)
Cardboard boxes with holes so I can stick my paw out and bat people as they walk passed
17) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
We only had Bebington. She was a seal point Himalayan (she was really old when I arrived and because I was quite young I just wanted to play - she got very cross with me)
18) Four furiends I tag to respond:
Pablo - http://meowpablog.blogspot.com/
Jack - http://jackofallshadesandshadows.blogspot.com/
Fat Eric - http://fatericandfriends.blogspot.com/

have fun FAZ

9 comments:

craziecats said...

Cool - we tagged you fur this one too!!

Wow - you have boy and girl beans too!?! What are they like?

charlie

Daisy said...

Faz (or should I say, Faz Bucket!?!), I liked seeing the picture of yer house. It is so different from where I live. I am a little worried that you have been to Braer fox's den. Please be very careful when you are out and about.

Of course, the bigger you are, the harder it would be for the fox to eat you up. Tell that to yer Mommie. You need some extra weight for safety.

Emma's Kat said...

You answers were great! Love your food bowl timer answer, lol! Just in case it opens. But hey, that's true, you gotta watch it sometimes just in case!

Maria & Stefano said...

WHAT?!
You don't come visit me daily?!
o.o

Me sad >-.-<

;)

M.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

hi faz! tell your office auntie bee says "hey y'all!!!"

smiles, bee

said...

Hey Fazbucket. I love Google Earth. It is my favorite way to travel now (no security searches, bad aircraft air, stingy snacks, lost luggage etc...)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your answers to these difficult prying questions. You put a lot of effort in this and I bet you burned extra calories. You must be thinner by now. I hope you get a tiny extra treat.

(((squeeezyhugs)))

Dragonheart said...

I'm honoured that you listed my blog! *blush* I enjoyed reading your answers. :) It's so much fun learning about everyone!

Forty Paws said...

Hey Faz,

We like your list. Do you really go up on the chimney next door where it's warm? That sounds kinda skeery to us.

Luf, Us

david santos said...

Hello!
All very nice, thank you