Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Smoke gets in your eyes

Well, my plan has backfired.

I followed the trail of cigarette butts (like Daisy suggested in her comment last night) and it didn't lead to cheeky squirrel's den at all, it lead to braer fox's fox hole. And, there was a big pile of butts right at the entrance.


This means the squirrels haven't been smoking the cigarettes (which sort of explains why they're as fast as ever). It's been that cunning fox the whole time!

You know braer fox is my mortal enemy? He tries to sneak into the house when the garden door is open to steal food and once he chased me across the garden and into the cat flap at such high speed, I broke the cat flap. When the humans found me my tail was so fluffed up it was bigger than I was.

I guess I am sort of relieved. I didn't really want to make the squirrels sick. FAZ

5 comments:

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Faz. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Guess what?! Pumpy was once chased by a fox too. It happened shortly after we moved over to England. The woman left the back door open and Pumpy wandered outside and then the woman saw him run across the grass and a fox in pursuit! She FREAKED. But not as much as pumpy.

Daisy said...

Hmmm, (scratches head), I don't know how your brilliant plan could have gone awry. Maybe braer fox followed the trail of cigarette butts, found the squirrel smokin' lounge, and ATE the squirrels? Aaaaaahhhhhhh! I can see why braer fox is yer mortal enemy!

Maria & Stefano said...

Bad Bad Fox!!!

M.

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

you got a FOX in yur nayburrhood? yikes!

Lux said...

Omigosh, that thing is scary-looking! You'd best be careful with him around!