Monday, February 05, 2007

Smokin ...

Firstly, I am very impressed with all the Kittys out their who already do oriental foot massage on their humans.

Secondly, I am getting very excited! The cigarettes and plastic lighters have all been gone for a few days now and I know the squirrels must be puffing away like the squirrel on the left.


I am going to leave some more out tonight.

Once I get them hooked on the nicotine there will be no escape for cheeky squirrel and his squirrel cronies. Then all that sticky tar will make it harder for them to breathe so they can't run so fast.

I do feel a bit guilty about making them smoke but on the other hand if they weren't so cheeky I wouldn't have to resort to such underpaw tactics. FAZ

6 comments:

Daisy said...

This is very EXCITING! I wonder where they go to smoke 'em? Have you found their smoking lounge yet? Maybe you can follow their trail of cigarette butts to find out where they hide out.

Zeus said...

You're going to have to let me know if this proves successful. I have plenty of squirrels in my front yard, and my human pet has plenty of smoky treats. She has tried to quit often enough, but if the squirrels are the missing magic in the equation, I will be very eager to copy your experiment here.

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

Don't feel bad at all! If your experiment works I'm trying it on my squirrels. Those things are so fat and they sit on the deck and taunt me daily. They deserve to be addicted!

Chase

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

ah well, if they didn't know that smoking was bad for them...guess it's what they deserve.

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

those squirrels sure are gonna stink. no doubt you'll be able to find 'em real quick.

Sebastien said...

That picture is awesome! Haha, those fat little punks are going to get caught! Maybe when you catch them you can train them and turn them into a punk rock band or something cool like that.