Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day Leftovers

Last night the humans had a romantic candle lit dinner a deux - there was leftover salmon and I scoffed the lot.

And, on a slightly different Valentine's note, the following Lonely Hearts advertisement originally appeared in the Atlanta Journal:

"Single black female seeks male companionship. I'm a very good girl who loves to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pick-up truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy. I'll be waiting."

Apparently 15,000 surprised men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Dog Rescue Society.

He, he, he - FAZ

13 comments:

Dragonheart said...

That ad was very funny Faz! :) I was thinking it must be a dog or cat while I was reading it!

Glad to hear you were offered some leftover salmon. Salmon is delicious!

I hope you had a good Valentine's Day. :)

Daisy said...

Faz, that is too funny! We Daisy's can be a little spicy, even the woofies!

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes!!! G.T. lufs salmon!!! Yum!

Luf, Us

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

What a great idea for the dog rescue! I'm glad your people had a nice romantic dinner. The Tall Man decided not to do anything for the Lap Lady and I think he's in the doghouse now. Hehe....

Kaze

Skittles said...

Hahaaa... 15,000???? LOL!

Maria & Stefano said...

HAHAHAHHAAH I loved it!!!

M.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

LOL, pretty clever animal right there!

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

HAHAHAHAHA! that's a GREAT ad! wonder if any of those men ended up adopting dogs?

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hahahaha! Very funny, Faz.

Hope you enjoyed your salmon.

Cecilia & The 2Bs said...

Ha, ah that is very funny.

Luna said...

Happy Valentine´s Day my friend!!

♥´¨)
¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨)
(¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥ Luna ♥.-´¯`-.♥

Derby said...

LOL, loved the ad. The Dog Rescue group had a great idea. Maybe it will help them find homes for some of the woofies.

Tara said...

Thats pretty funny! And it sounds like you scored big time with the salmon!

Also, I didn't know there weren't coyotes in England!

Tara