Thursday, April 26, 2007

I had a big adventure

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days, but I decided it was time to have one of my 'road trips'. This is me starting on my journey heading off across the garden shed down to the railway tracks.

The reason I head down to the railway tracks is because I don't have to go near any cars and I can cross over the railway bridge (where it's safe) to see what is happening on the other side

Then I found this tree with a nest in it. Maybe there would be some little nestlings to play with inside? It wasn't a normal English tree but the nest still looked pretty good. I climbed up to have a look but it was completely empty.

I walked on a bit further till I came to his sign. This is the start of Hefty Tabby's territory so I think this sign is some kind of warning. It is certainly pretty scary looking.

Just then I saw my mate Nero. She warned me that hefty tabby was at home and that I should consider turning back. Nero doesn't like Hefty Tabby either.

I thought this was good advice, so I headed back along the path. I didn't panic, I just stayed calm cos I am sure Hefty Tabby can smell fear. This path runs all the way alongside the railway tracks back to my house.

Home again. Doesn't my front door look pretty with all the pink petals on the ground?


Another exciting adventure over until next time. THE END.

17 comments:

The Meezer Gang said...

Wow! You went a really long way from your house! We would be soooo scared to do that!

Daisy said...

Faz, I am very impressed at all of the fun and exciting adventures you have. I would be too scairt to go outside by myself. And I would RUN away if I saw that sign.

Your friend Nero looks very nice. It is good that she can warn you when hefty tabby is around. I do not think I would like hefty tabby.

I wish I could have beautiful pink flowers at my house!

=^..^= said...

Hurry back wif more adventure stories, Faz!

~Bombay

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

Very impressive! I like seeing where you get to go because I'm locked inside all of the time. You are very adventurous! I'm glad you didn't meet heft tabby.

Latte

Dragonheart said...

Wow Faz, you are a very brave cat! That was quite the adventure you had. Your friend Nero looks nice. I'm glad you didn't run into Hefty Tabby.

Those pink petals look very pretty. :)

Boy said...

Wow! You sure have some fuwwy exciting adventures!
Do be careful of Hefty Tabby!

The Crew said...

Oh Faz, are you sure you're safe going on these adventures? We're worried about you being outside, maybe meeting up with a big animal or something worse!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

You're so brave, Faz. So brave. Pumpy and I just barely make it out into the garden and sometimes even the wind scares us.

That was an awesome adventure but do be careful out there.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Were the humans cross with you?

jeter harris said...

wowie kazowie! dat wuz a eksellent advenchur u had faz! dat sign diden't look like a normal hefty tabby to me!
i hav been havin sum advenchurz miself latelee ... but i haven't been takin mi camera!
luv--yer frend--jh

Caesar and Princess said...

Wow... you are so brave Fazlovebucketkins.
I would have been reeking with fear only to be smelled a mile awa from the Hefty Tabbies... yikes

Nero looks like a good friend indeed.

I hope you have a fabbie day <3

~Princess

Maria & Stefano said...

You're a little traveler!!!
Your house looks so beautiful though...I wouldn't move to far from it if I was you;)

M.

Parker said...

Whew! I am glad you made it back home without having to run into hefty tabby! That painting was scary!

Tara said...

Faz, you have such interesting adventures! And the pink flowers are very pretty. I'm glad your mom liked looking at my flower post!

Tara

Forty Paws said...

What a wonderful adventure!! You traveled so far! Weren't you skeeered? Be furry kiirful of hefty tabby.

Luf, Us

Monica said...

Wow Faz! You go so far from your house. I have been Outside 3 times now but I don't like to go very far from my own yard. I'm glad you thought to take your camera to take pictures of you adventures. It was very interesting.

Webmiztris said...

I'm glad you have somewhere safe to adventure, faz. I always get skeered when I see kitties outside!!