Monday, April 02, 2007

I've been well-tagged


Ariel, Dragonheart, Pablo and Forty Paws have all tagged me, so here it is ...


Five Reasons Why I Blog


No. 1 - Cos it's good fun and makes me think


No. 2 - Cos I've made loads of brilliant friends from all around the world


No. 3 - To see if I could do it


No. 4 - So I can show off (I know it's vain to show off but sometimes I can't help myself)


No. 5 - So I can pick up top tips from all my other cat pals.


Warm wishes winging their way to all my wonderful blogging pals - Faz Lovebucket


p.s. I am tagging anyone else out there who would like to join in - don't be shy - go fo it!

10 comments:

Lux said...

Sometimes blogging makes me think too hard and I have to take a nap, but these are great reasons!

Dragonheart said...

Those are terrific reasons to blog! :) It is lots of fun and I enjoy making new friends. :)

Daisy said...

Faz, I am glad you have a blog. You are nice. And I like having international friends!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

oh you cutie you! smart, cute, a blogger, you are just the best kittie honey....

auntie bee

Parker said...

You are a pretty, pretty calico! Thanks for stopping by and wishing my sisters a Happy Birthday!
Purrs

said...

Dear Faz Lovebucket,
These are sooper great reasons to blogg. I am always surprised by the varied answers. Your's are superb. Yes, thinking is good.
I hope you have a relaxing stressfree day

~Princess

Sebastien said...

I'm so proud of you for blogging Faz, I can't imagine how hard it was for you to learn how to use the humans' keyboard!

yao-lin said...

hey Faz! Great reasons for blogging. In answer to your post, my name, Yao-Lin , pronounced Yow Lin is simply what we siamese do best! Plus it has an oriental feel to it and we are royalty from the East!

xx

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

You got tagged again. ;)

Forty Paws said...

Great reasons Faz!!! We kin tell yur a Brit cuz u sed "brilliant friends"!! Cool.

Maw likes yur "Have You Hugged Your Cat Today?" thingee.

Luf, Us