Monday, April 30, 2007

My Thinking Blogger Awards


Here are the rules for the Thinking Blogger award:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

Firstly, thank you to Kaze and Chairman Mao for voting for me, I am most flattered. When I started blogging I had no idea what I would find out there. I have to say I've found lots of interesting perspectives, some great blogging pals and some really cool cats. Here are my 5 blogs in no particular order.

1. Skittles; she posts at the speed of light, so there's always something new, fun or different to think about.

2. Mist 1; this woman clearly has the IQ of a genius, the humour of a comedienne and the bad habits of a serial killer.

3. Daisy; I love her. She's smart and funny and dresses to die for.

4. Artsy Catsy; CEO Rocky and his team of cats and humans constantly reporting their adventures and designing great items for cat lovers.

5. Pablo; my Aussie mate with a great attitude and lots to tell about life in Tassie (Tasmania).

I wish I could nominate all my pals but I am only allowed 5 so that's it folks. Enjoy. Purr FAZ

4 comments:

Pablo said...

Thanks Faz! I'm honoured! Might take me a little while to get it together though, cause Kate is in Melbourne again. It's hard to get her to help me blog when she's away... but I'll try and hassle her about it.

mist1 said...

Did my cat, Hissy put you up to this? I've recently started cooking for him because I'm afraid of commercial cat food and I'm sure he's been meaning to thank me for this in his own special way.

Daisy said...

Oh Faz, thank you ever so much for nominating me for the Thinking Blogger award. I am very honored and proud. And I think you are nice.

Chairman Mao said...

Great post! Yeah, we Ballicai love the kitty bloggiesphere, too. And your new banner rocks! You're bee-yootiful.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!