Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Now I am in the dog house


First of all, thanks for all the additional collective nouns people gave me as follows:

  • Suzanne - a murder of crows
  • Bee - a gaggle of geese and a herd of mice (yummy, yummy says my tummy)
  • Pablo - a crash of Rhinos
  • Steve - a parliament of owls, a pace of asses, and a mute of hounds
  • Kelly - a pod of dolphins and a quiver of cobras
  • and my favourite so far from Nick - an unkindness of ravens (I'd sure show them who's unkind if they came round to my house).

Now - on to why I am in the dog house. The humans walked up to Wimbledon Village last night for dinner and I tried to follow them. I followed them from house-to-house all the way along the main road (without them knowing) and then a big red bus went passed and I got very scared and starting to meow really, really loud. Fortunately, they heard me and took me back home but they were very, very cross because I could've got lost or hurt.

I don't think I will do that again. FAZ

15 comments:

Parker said...

Oh my Faz! You gotta stay safe! Flat cats usually aren't happy cats!

The Meezer Gang said...

Faz! You bad kitty! Field trips are not allowed if your Beans don't know!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

oh faz that is furry scary! you should not do that honey! no no no no no.... but i hope they let you out of that doggie house, cause you have stuff to do, right? kitty stuff...

smile, auntie bee

=^..^= said...

A murder of crows?! An unkindness of ravens?! Those birdies shure dun sound furry nice.

I like a crash of rhinos and a parliament of owls... all so true to their nature.

~Bombay

Daisy said...

Oh Faz, look at you in that little dog house! You poor thing. Those big loud machines are very scary, so I do not blame you one bit for getting scairt. Sometimes I worry about you!
Stay safe, OK?

The Crew said...

Faz!!! You must stay in house, dear. What would we do if you got run over by a bus??

Caesar and Princess said...

Oh Fazlovie. We are so sorry that you were made such a courageous attempt to follow and protect your humans and they are punishing you on this matter. We hope you are out of that Dog House soon.


(((hugs))) We are dizzy with relief that you did not get attacked by that red bus!! horrible thought horrible thought

~Purrs and snuggles Princess

Derby said...

Faz you have to be careful with those big red things. We don't want you to get smooshed.

Pablo said...

I hate buses. They go past our place regularly. They aren't red, but they're big and VERY whooshy! I don't blame you for freaking out.

Phoebe said...

Oh dear me, Faz. That sounds like a very scary and dangerous happening. I'm so glad that you are okay. Be very careful.

Karen Jo said...

Collective nouns are a lot of fun. I'm glad you didn't get hurt or lost. You were naughty to follow your humans outside, but I can't really blame you. You just wanted to be with them.

Dragonheart said...

Stay safe Faz! I don't want you to be lost or injured. You are a very brave cat!

I've tagged you to tell us 7 random things about yourself. Stop by my blog for details.

Willow said...

Oh Faz, I'm so glad that you are safe! That sounds like a very scary thing to happen to you. Please, don't do that again!

Forty Paws said...

Oh Faz! You can't go following your beans to dinner! You need to stay safe, ok?

Luf, Us

BK said...

Hi Faz. Jasmine got a bit excited when she saw the bit about where your beans had dinner. Jasmine used to work in Wimbledon. Her office was on The Broadway (I bet your beans know that street!) Her office isn't there anymore, but when it was, she sometimes had dinner in Wimbledon Village. BTW, she also doesn't live in England anymore either.