First of all, thanks for all the additional collective nouns people gave me as follows:
- Suzanne - a murder of crows
- Bee - a gaggle of geese and a herd of mice (yummy, yummy says my tummy)
- Pablo - a crash of Rhinos
- Steve - a parliament of owls, a pace of asses, and a mute of hounds
- Kelly - a pod of dolphins and a quiver of cobras
- and my favourite so far from Nick - an unkindness of ravens (I'd sure show them who's unkind if they came round to my house).
Now - on to why I am in the dog house. The humans walked up to Wimbledon Village last night for dinner and I tried to follow them. I followed them from house-to-house all the way along the main road (without them knowing) and then a big red bus went passed and I got very scared and starting to meow really, really loud. Fortunately, they heard me and took me back home but they were very, very cross because I could've got lost or hurt.
I don't think I will do that again. FAZ