I did my thesis on the Advantages of Cats versus Dogs (with apologies to Oscar the Puppy Cat).
Here are my THIRTEEN main findings:
1. Cats have 9 lives
2. Cats always land on their feet
3. Cats come in relatively consistent shapes and sizes
4. Cats never have dog breath
5. Cats don't perform demeaning tricks for humans
6. Cats don't drool
7. Cats can bathe themselves
8. Cats don't howl at the moon (what IS that about?)
9. Cats don't do embarrassing things in public (you know what I mean!)
10. Cats are much cleaner and can bury their own mess
11. Cats don't drink out of the toilet bowl (at least when humans are watching)
12. Cats don't knock things over by manically wagging their tails
13. Cats don't rely on humans for validation - they already know they are wonderful
If anyone else has anything to add I would love to hear it.