Friday, June 08, 2007

Counting down

Dear Pals, first of all there were two 'ginormous' bags of cat food in the hall when I got in yesterday evening - that's a relief!

But, just to be on the safe side, I decided yesterday to let a mouse loose in the hall cupboard in case I needed him for later in the week (thanks to Webmiztris for putting this idea into my tiny - but alert - brain).

Secondly, even though I won't be able to blog on my own, the humans have agreed to pack Fred and Ginger to take with them. I am hoping they will be able to send me pictures of their travels via the blog (technology allowing).

I do so hope Fred and Ginger are safe in that suitcase and enjoy the flight to LA tomorrow.

buono viaggio i miei amici piccoli


6 comments:

Ali & Fiona said...

We sure hope they have fun but i don't think Fred & Ginger will be able to tell you much about the trip because our momma says "whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".

Forty Paws said...

Oh we're so glad the humans are taking Fred and Ginger along to blog for you while they are in Mericky!!! This is a very good time to travel to Mericky since the GBP is so strong compared to the dismal rate of the dollar. Don't miss the PoP Kwiz on Bobcats!

Luf, Us

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

well personally i think you should be able to come too faz. you could stay with me while they went all over the usa! i would love you have you for a houseguest! but i AM glad you found those bags of food! whew... that was a close one!

smiles, auntie bee

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

I can't wait to see the adventures of Fred and Ginger!!

Kaze

Daisy said...

Great idea! We can see what Fred and Ginger are up to. But I am really going to miss my pal Faz!

ps: Faz, I think you are a very beautiful girl! And you would look fabulous in a denim romper too.

Webmiztris said...

glad I could be of help, faz!! :)