Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Flattery will get you everywhere


I've been honoured twice this week by two of my very favourite bloggers Skittles and Empress Bee for being a Rockin' Girl Blogger but the best bit is I get to nominate some other Rockin' Girl Bloggers as well.

Here they are:
Maria is in the throes of producing a play in New York and still finds the time to blog and tell us how things are progressing.
Pearl is a very shy, ladylike young cat who moved to the UK all the way from the US. She tells us how she copes with life in her new (wet) home.
You really have to see this beautiful and elegant blogsite for yourself. Grace Bonney is a furniture design consultant who shares the most beautiful designs of every shape, colour and form - from furniture to fabric.
Daisy is an exceptionally talented and curious cat who has loads of exciting adventures. She is also very pretty.
She's mad, she's bad and she's dangerous to know - so go over and meet her.
Finally, I have to return the compliment to Skittles and Empress Bee who are definitely Rockin' Girl Bloggers - love FAZ

16 comments:

Yoggie said...

I only know Daisy from all the cats you listed, but I fully agree with your statement on her.

Dragonheart said...

Congratulations Faz! :) Nice job! :) You've picked some great bloggers to pass the award along to!

Maria & Stefano said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I feel honored...

You're too sweet!!!

Maria

Webmiztris said...

thanks for the linky love, faz!

Daisy said...

Oh Faz, you are definitely a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Thanks for nominating me, too. I feel very honored and proud!

Skittles said...

Love the red hat on the sidebar, Faz :)

Rosie said...

Congratulations, Faz! You're definitely a Rockin' Girl Blogger!

(Thank you for visiting my blog, by the way!)

-Rosie

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

you are a cutie honey! and you rock too!

smiles, auntie bee

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

whoohoo! congratulations!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

What great-sounding choices -- several of those blogs I haven't visited, so I shall have to check them out. I know Daisy, of course, and her blog is an excellent choice. She is an A#1 marvelous girlcat!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

DaisyMae Maus said...

You ARE a Rockin' Girl Blogger, Faz! I love the photo of you rockin' that red fez ... It's YOU!
DMM

Pablo said...

Congrats! You a totally a rockin' girl blogger.

Ginger said...

Oh awesome -- good for you!!

Do you think our beans were vacationing together? I wonder if they bumped into each other -- that would be neato.

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations, girl!!! That is wonderful.
Anastasia

Tiger Lily said...

I'll tell Mom she has to check out these blogs. We already read Daisy's but hadn't heard of the others. Thanks!

caricature said...

Congrats - you definitely are a rockin' girl blogger ~ have fun!