Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fun in the sun

Hi There, Fred and Ginger here. We are having such a nice time in Vegas. Here's the view from our suite, as you can see we're having a romantic moment watching the world go by.

Followed by cocktails at the Parasol Bar. Ginger usually finds one glass of champagne is enough, two just go straight to her head. Perhaps a visit to one of those little wedding chapels may be in order.

Here we are in the Venetian which is very near to our hotel. We're actually standing on the other side of the steps but we're a bit small to see in this photo.

And here we are in front of Treasure Island. Those pirates can be very scary when you're as small as we are.

The temperature today was 107 degrees and we're off to Arizona tomorrow which will probably be even warmer.
Wish you were all here (especially you Faz).
Purr
Fred and Ginger



13 comments:

Faz the Cat said...

I wish I was with you guys too. I am having a good time though. I am getting loads of attention from Bob and Miriam and it's fun being able to stay out late and nobody tells me off. FAZ

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

well fred and ginger, you two keep having fun! and i sure know it is HOT there for sure! did you see elvis yet?

faz, be sweet honey, they'll be back soon....

smiles, auntie bee

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

Now Mommy says she wants to go to Vegas because it looks very cool!

Catzee said...

Ooo, it looks like a lot of fun but not bein' so hot.

Derby said...

I biggified the picture and spied you sitting by the side of the stairs.

Pablo said...

Wow. Looks exciting!

Daisy said...

I love seeing those pictures of Fred and Ginger! I am glad Fred and Ginger are having such a great time. I had fun looking at the photo in the Venetian because I looked and looked until I finally found you. I have to admit I biggified the photo...Is that cheating?

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

I so wanna go to Vegas now.

Caesar and Princess said...

Yay Fazzie, we are glad you are doing okay with Bob and Miriam!
107 degrees is way too hot!

they say what happens in Vegas stays there..

Eric and Flynn said...

We wish we wuz there too cuz it looks grate. Yer hotel room looks like yer up in the clouds, aren't yoo skeered? Las Vegas looks wunnerful, keep on haffing a good time.

Monica said...

Wow, those two are very adventurous. I just caught up on all your recent posts, Faz. I hope those kitty sitters are taking good care of you.

Skittles said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on the vacation! You two are so cute :)

Yoggie said...

Hi Faz!
Yes, Malmö IS very close to where I live. It is only one hour by car. I live in Helsingborg. Malmö has some beautiful cat sculptures sitting and walking on some stairs beside a canal. Hejdå!