Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Good and Bad

Look what I saw on the kitchen counter when I came in this morning for breakfast. I was so excited that I did my special tuna dance (it involves lots of meowing, purring, running around in circles and paddling with my paws - sort of like I am standing in very cold water).

Little did I know it was a TRAP! The humans were planning to give me my flea and tick medication. WHICH I HATE!

I tried to get away but it was too late. As you can see I am not very happy.

But the really good news is that Aunty Bee tagged me so I am going to do that to take my mind off the medicine. Here it is - you can only answer one word to each question (which is hard for me as I am notoriously loquacious).
1. Where is your cell phone? None.
2. Relationship? Humans.
3. Your hair? Calico
4. Work? Mouser
5. Your sister? Forget
6. Your favorite thing? Tuna
7. Your dream last night? Eating
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream car? DANGER!
10. The room you’re in? Lounge
11. Your shoes? None
12. Your fears? Cars
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Mousing
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Humans
15. What you’re not good at? Laps
16. Muffin? Confused
17. One of your wish list items? Tuna
18. Where you grew up? Kingston
19. The last thing you did? Breakfast
20. What are you wearing? Collar
21. What aren’t you wearing? Hat
22. Your pet? Fred (sorry Ginger)
23. Your computer? Apple
24. Your life? Bliss
25. Your mood? Indifferent
26. Missing? Tuna
27. What are you thinking about right now? Tuna
28. Your car? Mercedes
29. Your kitchen? Small
30. Your summer? Hot
31. Your favorite color? mousegrey
32. When is the last time you laughed? today
33. Last time you cried? today
34. School? What?
35. Love? Mice... no Tuna... no Mice... no Tuna... - oh this one's too hard, I can't decide which one I love best!
I hereby tag Perfectly Parker

15 comments:

Parker said...

Oh Boy! I will think about this one and get busy!
Thanks!

Dragonheart said...

Cute meme!

Sorry to hear about the flea and tick medicine, but I guess it helps to keep you healthy! At least you got tuna out of it, right? I'm not fond of my baths, but at least I get stinky goodness after them.

Pablo said...

Oh, they got you! What a nasty trick. I'd love to see your tuna dance, by the way...

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

oh no! they TRICKED you??? sigh... i am soooo sorry that happened to you honey. you did a furry good job with the meme! you are a cutie. i hope you get lots of tuna, no mice, no tuna, no mice today!

smiles, auntie bee

The Furry Kids said...

Flea medicine is no fun. It makes us give our Mom laser beam eyes.

Love,
Tazo

Webmiztris said...

so let me get this straight - you do or don't like tuna? ;)

Daisy said...

Mousegray! Hahahahaha! That's a good color, Faz! Sorry you had to get your yuck-o medicines today, but I hope you got some tuna anyway.

Tara said...

I hate that stuff too!

Tara

Eric and Flynn said...

Our mums must be sykik or sumfin cuz we got done furr fleas today too wiv the same stuff as yoo. We don't get tricked, just pounced on.

jcfloresinc said...

Tigger and I are with you on the flea and tick stuff. Yuck!!! We hate it and Mom has to catch us a hold us down to get it on. They like to trick us. Oh well, it does keep us from itching. Great answers. Let's see you like Tuna a lot. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Samantha & Tigger

The Crew said...

Do you mean to say they deliberately deceived you with a promise of food and then gave you medicine instead!!

That's an almost unforgivable offense, Faz. What do you intend to do about it?

Caesar and Princess said...

OOooooh I love the one word thingy.

Sorry about the medicine... I feel your pain. and you even got tuna!

~Caesar

sammawow-china cat-willow said...

We're sorry you were tricked but hope you did get the tuna! We come running when we hear the tuna can being opened! We really liked your list too! Peace to you all...

Purrrs, China Cat & Willow

Phoebe said...

Faz, I see you have been very busy and I haven't been by your blog in a couple of days. I LOVE your little mousy on the bathroom tile. What a lovely contrast of colors. Your people are a bit strange that they didn't recognize the artistic value of that. And not very nice of them to trick you with the tuna and then do your med. Isn't that called "bait and switch?"

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

What fun! We loved your answers and are sorry about the nasty medicine trick.