Thursday, June 28, 2007

Now, let me think ...

Handsome Dragonheart tagged me for a meme last week, it's quite a tough one so I've spent a bit of time on it. Here it is and apologies to Dragonheart for the delay.
Favourite season? I'm a Cat for all Seasons
Favourite colours? Mouse Grey
Favourite room? The sitting room, there's lot of snuggly places to sleep including my basket.
Do you like dogs? Some dogs are nice but some aren't.
Ever been in an airplane box? No.
Do you have to get bathed? Yes, but I do it myself.
Are you in love? Yes, with Luscious Little Mice, but I get the distinct impression that they don't love me back.
Where would you like to travel to? I travel a lot but I have never been to the other side of Hefty Tabby's territory for obvious reasons - I think I would like to see what is over there. Apparently there are a lot of humans in white clothes who play a game with a ball that they hit with a tennis bat.
What do you ignore? I pretend to ignore Hefty Tabby but I am actually quite scared of him if the truth be known.
How many lives have you used up? One or two, I'm not 100% sure.
Do you have any dark secrets? Don't tell the humans but there is a mouse loose in the hall cupboard (it might be dead or it might have escaped by now).
What is your favourite holiday? I am a bowl half-full type of cat, so every day is like a holiday to me.
Water or milk? Water, cats aren't supposed to drink cows' milk.
Why do you blog? As the famous Philosopher Nietzche the Cat said "I think therefore I blog".
Are you into extremes? I once competed in an extreme sleeping contest with myself. I won!
Favourite TV shows? Don't know, TV is not my thing.
Are you a pesty lap cat? No not really, but I hope to be when I am older and need the warmth on my old bones.
Inside or outside cat? 100% of both.
What makes you happy? Sleeping, when my humans coming home from work, Luscious Little Mice, a nice full tummy, scritches, lots of things really.
Your most embarrassing moment? Getting cornered by Hefty Tabby then having to pretend I wasn't scared.


That's it really, if there is anyone left to tag - IT'S YOU!

16 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Bwahahahahaha! Your lucious little mice love comment made MomBean sputter her drink across the desk! PAWSOME!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

oh faz you are smart AND cute!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Daisy said...

I do not think the luscious lizards love me back either. Faz, you and I are just misunderstood.

Yoggie said...

That are pretty nice answers! I like the one about mousegrey. He, he..

RUTH said...

LOL...great answers Faz & thanks for dropping by my blog.

The Crew said...

I would have guessed your favorite color to be calico. That IS a color, isn't it?

Your friend
Misty E

Alex said...

Hey, I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog. It shows the latest news, and just took a copy and paste to implement. Might interest you too.

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

Aw Faz, I bet Hefty Tabby's more afraid of you than you are of Hefty Tabby!

One-Eyed Jack said...

Hmmmm...I think I need to study this Nietzche-cat.

This is all very interesting information about you Faz. I hope your weather improves and you find your closet mouse.

Do you want a few of us big tough cats to come over and 'explain' to the Hefty Tabby about how to treat a ladycat?

caricature said...

Great facts Faz, show your intelligence and cuteness!

Ariel said...

Great Answers :)

Jimmy Joe said...

That's a great meme, Faz. I can tell you live life to the fullest. Tummy rubs and luscious little mice--it doesn't get better than that!
Your new buddy, Jimmy Joe

Forty Paws said...

Great picture!!! Luf learning more about you!

Luf, Us

Tiger Lily said...

If you can pretend you're not scared and carry on, then really you're brave.

The Cat Realm said...

That was so informative! Thank you for sharing.

Dragonheart said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Faz! :) No, I don't like the mice love you back. :)