Friday, July 13, 2007

Here's my me me me


Cat Clip Art

Thanks to Parker, Ariel and Pablo for tagging me. It takes me a while to do these as I have to think extremely hard to make sure I give you the best answers I can, so here it is.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I know it's hard to believe but I wasn't invented yet.

What were you doing a year ago?
Well I checked my diary and in true Bridget Jones' style:

3 luscious little mice
1 cat treat
152 cat munchies

5 snacks I enjoy
See above, plus tuna in spring water and birds (except I am barred by the humans from catching those)

5 songs to which I know all the words
- Pussycat Pussycat, where have you been?
- Fazzy is a special cat (sung to the tuna - sorry Freudian slip - sung to the tune of London Bridge is falling down. The humans sing this all the time.)
- Ack, Ack, Ack (this is my own special song which I sing when I see birds in the garden or want to chase the torch beam)
that's about it - I'm an Amazonian girl hunter not a cabaret singer (despite my Pink Wig below)

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
- Buy all my blogging pals a year's supply of tuna in spring water (it's the best)
- Pay for all the poor pussies who don't have homes to live in a nice shelter
- I'd do the same for doggies too (cause it's kind AND it would get them off the streets)
- Pay all the vets bills for the poor humans that couldn't afford to look after their pets
- Pay protection money to Hefty Tabby so he would stop chasing me

5 bad habits
Oh my goodness only five, let's see ...
- biting when I get excited
- leaving half eaten mice lying around (I personally don't see this as a bad habit but the humans do)
- catching little birds (ditto above)
- climbing into windows of houses where I don't live
- shedding on the sofa and using it to sharpen my claws

5 things I enjoy doing
See 5 bad habits above

5 things I would never wear again
I only really wear a collar (all those pictures of me in hats is photoshop - but don't tell the humans I told you)

5 Favourite toys
- Binka
- Richard the Lionheart
- Cutsie Kitten
- the girl human
- the boy human

I haven't tagged anyone as I think I am really late with this me, me me. If you want to join in though let me know and I will officially tag you. FAZ

11 comments:

Pablo said...

Nice answers, Faz. Especially like your Bridget Jones-esque recounting of your day one year ago. And I like being your old mucker. Of all the things that I've been called in my life, Kate thinks that 'old mucker' is the most apt. Hey, is that a scouse thing too? Kate's mum loves this old Cilla Black song called 'Mucky Kid'.

Ariel said...

Hi Faz,

Thanks for doing the Meme.I love your answers :)

Dragonheart said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Faz, and learning a bit more about you. :) I like what you would do if you were a millionaire!

Parker said...

Faz, you have a great life! I am glad to learn more about you, thanks for doing the meme!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

honey tell your beans that mousie parts laying around the house saves them money on cat treats! then maybe they will let you keep them, ok?

smiles, auntie bee

Daisy said...

Hey, I know the "ack, ack, ack" song too! Can I sing you your own special song? I think I can figure it out:

"Fazzy is a special cat, special cat, special cat
Fazzy is a special cat
My good friend-y!"

Chairman Mao said...

Heya, Faz, wowie, that's kool you keep a diarie! And 152 is a lotta yummy catmunchies.

I like the ACK ACK ACK song. My sistur Dorydoo sings that one a lot!

Great meme -- I enjoyed your answers furry much.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Caesar and Princess said...

You answers to the memememememe were truly wonderful.
You are an amazingly brilliant and superb kitty.

So, what do the neighbors think when they see you in their home? are they happy to see that you visited? I bet they are, I just know it.

Princesssss
@---->--->----

Karen Jo said...

I really enjoyed reading your meme answers. I like your songs, especially that Ack Ack Ack one. At first I was afraid it was going to be about hairballs. I love the way you keep your diary.

Skittles said...

Wonderful answers Faz. I would like to see all the stray kitties get good homes, too.

Webmiztris said...

"climbing into windows of houses where I don't live"

LOL! guess that's where the term 'cat burglar' came from. ;)