Monday, July 30, 2007

My Monday Me Me Me


The lovely lady cats Ariel and Shilgiah tagged me for the Proverb Me Me Me.

A proverb is a simple and concrete saying popularly known and repeated, which expresses a truth, based on common sense or the practical experience of mankind. They are often metaphorical.


Here is my proverb (which is one I believe and endorse wholeheartedly) ...


"The early bird gets the worm and the early cat gets the bird"


but, unfortunately, I usually forget to set my alarm and am nearly always asleep at this crucial hour. Purr.

5 comments:

Pablo said...

I am Kate's alarm! Kate kinda wishes I was more like you in that respect. I've posted your Full Monty on the competition site. The instructions for logging into the blog to post the pictures was on Monty Q's other blog. It wasn't immediately obvious. Happy to help out me old mucker Faz, though!

Pablo said...

Wow... you have a food timer thingy (for everyone else, this relates to a comment Faz made on my blog. She has a food timer that feeds her brekky at 4.30am. I make Kate get up at 6am to feed me). Maybe I should get Kate one of those for Christmas... it would be a present to us both!

Dragonheart said...

That is a very good proverb, Faz!

I am my humans' alarm clock. I wake my dad up early in the morning to feed me.

Skittles said...

Don't worry Faz.. I'm not a morning person either.

Caesar and Princess said...

Dear Fazzkins, we missed yesterday. Mommie has been a miserable helper lately... never around and when she is, she is reading that dumb Potter book.

This is a very very good proverb and so true!

Purrrrs, Princess