Saturday, August 25, 2007

Catnip Meme

The lovely Yoggie tagged me for the Catnip Meme. Apparently all you have to do is list 5 things you do whenever you're on the nip.

Well I don't actually 'use' nip but I do have my own nip substitute. It's a little browny green moss I find underneath the grass.

First I have to look for it and dig it up.

Then I have to roll in it and rub it all over my face.

Then, the best bit, spaced out man (check the pupils).

So, here's my list:
  1. run around the garden in circles
  2. run around the house in circles
  3. do loads and loads of rolls and fully montys
  4. try and nip human ankles (that's probably why it's called catnip I guess)
  5. get the munchies then fall asleep
Party! Party! Way-Hay! I tag everyone man!

12 comments:

Daisy said...

That must be some good moss! I love the expression on your face in the last photo. You do look a little bit spacey.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

you silly girl....

smiles, auntie bee

Yoggie said...

Green moss!
That is different, too!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

*giggle*, those are adorable pictures of you, Faz!

The Lone Beader said...

Haha!!! Cats get munchies, too?? :)

Gretchen said...

Maybe you could market that stuff.
Really cute pictures of you.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

CIRCLES.... what a great activity when nipped out! Sending Purrs and some nips too hehe...

Dragonheart said...

You look like you really enjoy that moss Faz! Very cool. :)

Skittles said...

Thanks for the laugh, Faz!

Forty Paws said...

Hhhmmm. We hast nefur herd of dis moss. We wood like to investigate further.

Luf, Us

heartinsanfrancisco said...

My cat, Moonshine, used to trample my herb garden to get to the catnip, after which she would fall off the piano, the balcony, the beds, and the dining table.

She had at least 9 lives and enjoyed all of them.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

P.S. I LOVE the pictures! Faz is quite the dandy.