Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Eight Random Things About Me


I was tagged yesterday by Skittles to do a mememe based on Eight Random Things About Me, this is quite hard to do because I am a very organised cat and am not inclined to random tendencies.

Nevertheless, I have thought about this long and hard and have been able to come up with some things that may be of interest.

1. I am named after a suburb of Liverpool (the home of the Beatles).
2. I never eat beef, chicken or ham.
3. I absolutely love yoghurt.
4. I don't like to be picked up or cuddled, but I don't mind sitting on laps when I am in the mood.
5. Both my humans work in advertising. They develop advertising for toilet paper, paper towels, aeroplanes, lingerie, insurance and cars to name a few.
6. I was born in Kingston (Kingston Upon Thames not Kingston in Jamaica).
7. I am a coward at heart and always run away when I see other cats in my garden.
8. I always know when my humans arrive home because I recognise the sound of their car and go outside to meet them (even if they park two streets away).

I tag Phoebe and Monica from Pablo Fan Club

Random purrs FAZ

12 comments:

Caesar and Princess said...

Dear Fazzie.
This is very very interesting.
We knew about your name... but we didnot know that you were shy.

goodness.



really?



It is a sign of brilliance, you know.


Purrrrs

Miss Peach>(^,^) said...

here is another fact about you! You are loved and adored by your humans and all of us out in the cat bloggy world!
Come on over and I will have some catmint tea for you...I will make it weak so your mum will approve of it:)

Henry Helton said...

Hey, that is a neat meme!

The Lone Beader said...

I luv yogurt, too:)

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hey wow... DKM works in marketing!

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

That would be totally cool if one of your relatives was related to one of The Beatles...maybe your great great grandmother Cat was John Lennon's cat or something.

Lux said...

I don't much like being picked up either, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen on a daily basis. Hmpf!

Why don't you like beef or chicken??? What do you like to eat?

Pablo said...

Great facts, Faz! I learned stuff. Like the fact that we have things in common: my uncle is in advertising and he's always coming around to brainstorm campaign ideas with Nick and Kate. And I can recognise the sound of my people's car, too! I come out to meet them, but no one else in our apartments. By the way, i think that the fact that your girl human is a Queenslander actually puts you at an advantage over many other cats in the blogosphere... good luck with the quiz!

Yoggie said...

That was a great meme! Now I know a lot more about you (and your humans)!
I tagged you for another meme. It is about catnip.
Love

The Crew said...

In England there's advertising on toilet paper?!

Skittles said...

I don't like being picked up either.. then again, I don't know anyone who could. :)

How could a space kitty being afraid?

Benjamin Fuzz said...

that's a great meme. i'm glad you get lap time...it's the best!