Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Eight Random Things About Me
I was tagged yesterday by Skittles to do a mememe based on Eight Random Things About Me, this is quite hard to do because I am a very organised cat and am not inclined to random tendencies.
Nevertheless, I have thought about this long and hard and have been able to come up with some things that may be of interest.
1. I am named after a suburb of Liverpool (the home of the Beatles).
2. I never eat beef, chicken or ham.
3. I absolutely love yoghurt.
4. I don't like to be picked up or cuddled, but I don't mind sitting on laps when I am in the mood.
5. Both my humans work in advertising. They develop advertising for toilet paper, paper towels, aeroplanes, lingerie, insurance and cars to name a few.
6. I was born in Kingston (Kingston Upon Thames not Kingston in Jamaica).
7. I am a coward at heart and always run away when I see other cats in my garden.
8. I always know when my humans arrive home because I recognise the sound of their car and go outside to meet them (even if they park two streets away).
I tag Phoebe and Monica from Pablo Fan Club
Random purrs FAZ