Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Luck

Today's Heads or Tails is to tell everyone about a couple of times Luck has affected your life (see Skittle's Place for details). I think I was supposed to do this on Monday but I was a bit shuttle lagged.
I learnt pretty early that luck comes in two flavours GOOD or BAD. This is my story:
The first time I was lucky was when I got my very first forever home. But then I was unlucky too because my original human became very ill and she wasn't allowed to keep me anymore. I thought I would be a homeless kitten.
But then I got lucky again because I found two new humans who had been unlucky enough to lose their two cats (due to them being very old and not very well - the cats that is not the humans, the humans are relatively young in human years). The two before cats were lucky too because they lived a long and happy life and that is my plan as well.
Then I was lucky because I got to travel into space and become an Astrocat and I was also lucky enough to arrive back home safe and sound. The unlucky bit was that I nearly got stood on by a giant space mouse but fortunately I was lucky enough to escape and return to earth.
Just in case those giant space mice do find their way back to Earth, I plan to stay here under the bed until I am sure it's safe to come out.
Will everyone keep and eye out and let me know if they see anything suspicious?
Purr FAZ (ex space explorer and very lucky cat)


26 comments:

The Lone Beader said...

Awwww.... Faz, you have the cutest little kitty face:)

Skittles said...

I scrolled back to see what I've missed! I'm SO glad you escaped from that giant mouse and made it home safely!

Daisy said...

Hooray! I am so happy that you made it home safely. I think it is best that you lay low for a while, just in case. I will keep an eye out for the evil space mousies for you.

Caesar and Princess said...

Fax, we will not be the ones to keep an eye out... we are also hiding. I hope that mousie does not know the way to Virginia.

We are so happy you are safe.

Skittles said...

You've been TAGGED with the Eight Things meme!

(Tuesday is the Heads Or Tails, but I post mine early.)

The Crew said...

We'll let you know if we see anything unusual.

tegdirb92 said...

What a great cat post!! Glad you made it home safely.

Anna said...

I had no clue there were giant space mice! I wonder if that's why our kitty crawls all the way under the couch to sleep? Somehow she knows.

Glad you made it home safely.

Misty Dawn said...

What a wonderfully fun post! I am so glad that you were lucky enough to find those two humans AND to escape the giant space mouse!

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

We are very happy to hear that you got home safely and escaped the evil giant space mouse. I bet it feels good to be on your very own planet again.

DK & The Fluffies said...

...and we're lucky you blog about your adventures!

caricature said...

Faz you are definitely very lucky. I missed your space adventure ~ it seems to have been great :)

Tammy Duplessie said...

Faz, you have the most interesting and cute stories. Be good to your humans!

The Meezers said...

YAY!!! You're home!! I wanna go wif you next time!! - Miles

Henry Helton said...

I'm glad to see that you are home safe!

Parker said...

Faz, you need a long reat and some treats. I am so glad you are safe now - stay here with us on earth now! We love you!

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

I think you are a very lucky cat.

DaisyMae Maus said...

You ARE lucky, FAZ ... An' I'm thankful to know you 'cuz good luck gets passed around!
DMM

Gemini said...

Faz, that looks like a much safer place for you.

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

That looks like a wonderful place to rest up after your big adventure!

Pablo said...

Who knew that the moon mice were going to be so big? It's great that you explored up there, though. If there's ever a worldwide cat food shortage, we can send an army of cats up there to do a bit of mouse-harvesting! Thanks for risking life and paw for the good of catkind! Glad you're back safely... and in time to enter my Footy Finals Fever comp!

michico 小芥 said...

Whatever things happened before, It is our Lucky to know you~!

I am so glad that you have lucky life now~!!

Caesar and Princess said...

We love you Fazzlove.
We are so glad to have you as a friend... so WE are very lucky!

zevo calamari said...

welcome back!

The Furry Fighter said...

my original meowmie couldn't keep me either cos i made her sick...but like you i got lucky again too xxx

Benjamin Fuzz said...

you are definitely a lucky cat, faz! we'll certainly help stay on the look-out for the giant mice. they're not welcome here!

ps d'you know how to eat a giant mouse? one bite at a time! (mol)