Monday, August 13, 2007

Space questions answered

As you can imagine, I am getting lots of interest from bloggers, journalists and school beans about what it's like being a CATronaut. Here are some of your questions answered (beamed direct from my shuttle craft 'Litterbox' currently orbiting the earth):


1. How long will you be in space?

FAZ: As long as it takes to get to the moon, check it out and come back.


2. How did you get selected for this space mission?

FAZ: I volunteered. I know I am not the first cat in space (as there have been Russian cats who have gone before me) but I hope to be the first cat to land on the moon and discover the Luscious Little Space Mice.


3. What do you eat when you are in space?

FAZ: I have specially prepared space munchies which were developed by very smart scientist beans back on earth. This is what they look like.


4. What do you do when you need "to go"?

FAZ: I also have a specially developed anti-matter gravity-induced litter tray. The original plan was to jettison the "space waste" on a regular basis but it took me ages to clean the windows afterwards.

I hope that helps my blogging pals understand a little bit more about what it's like in space.

TO FAZ-SPACE AND BEYOND!

20 comments:

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Bon Voyage Faz!

The Meezers said...

what will you do when you encounter the moon men? and what if the moon is made of cheese? will you eat it?

zevo calamari said...

wow...space.. the final frontier! you will finally go where no cat has gone before!
have fun

Caesar and Princess said...

Faz, the space foods do not look too bad. I think the litterbox issue will be a little problem, but really totally worth the trouble.

Can you bring back some cheese?

headbutts, Caesar

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

you are furry brave to go to space faz. and you look furry cute in your spacesuit too. i put your photo on my sidebar today.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Webmiztris said...

i don't know, faz - that space food looks 'fishy'. ;)

Gemini said...

A gravity induced litter tray. I wonder if we can make those here for older cats who miss a lot...

Jimmy Joe said...

Mmmm, space food. That looks good. Coco wants to hear all about the little space mousies. You are one daredevil space cat, Faz!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Parker said...

Holy Cat Faz! Be careful up there! Space Mice sound yummy!

Daisy said...

Your Space Food looks very delicious. I hope you have a very safe flight. When is lift off?

The Lone Beader said...

I'm worried! You know what happened to the last cat in space....

Skittles said...

Oh Faz.. you crack me up. Have a wonderful trip :)

DK & The Fluffies said...

Will you still get treats in space?

Henry Helton said...

That space catfood looks deeeeelicious!

Lux said...

This is just amazing - safe travels!

Pablo said...

Ground Control to Major Faz... are you at the moon yet? Over.

michico 小芥 said...

Stay in touch and be cool, Faz, I am so proud of you!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

How is the food? ~the Fluffy Tribe

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow, Faz.....now you can prove the moon is made of cheese. I keep telling Momma that, but she is skeptical.

Patches

Karen Jo said...

Your space food looks very yummy. I hope your litterbox can handle the job without getting too stinky.