Monday, August 06, 2007

This is a SQUIRREL FREE ZONE

Here's me on Squirrel Patrol on Sunday. The local squirrels have been getting very brazen and using MY garden to bury their nuts. I have to keep alert and chase them away as soon as I spot one.

My back was turned for a second and next thing I know Cheeky Squirrel is on my lawn ...

but, it only took me a second to chase him up the tree next door (can you see him hiding in the branches giving me the evil eye?).

Another successful day, job well done! Time to go home for a nap.


Love FAZ (Squirrel Surveillance Co-ordinator)

8 comments:

Joh said...

Oooh, squirrels are cute. Can't you share? We don't have them in Australia. It seems quite friendly.

poppyq said...

Hey Faz,
You are awfully good at patrolling. We don't have squirrels in New Zealand - can you send me one?

Poppy Q

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

wow faz you are furry brave to chase those squirrels! don't let them bite you honey...

smiles, auntie bee

Ariel said...

Nasty squirrel intruders are bad.My mom says their cute yet I know better.Good Work at keeping them away from your beautiful garden.

Maria & Stefano said...

Ben used to have a squirrel coming up to the window and they used to stare at each other for long times...they were so cute;)

M.

michico 小芥 said...

You are amazing to chase squirrels, no wonder you are a great hunter for mice and worms~!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

ah a grey squirrel - you know, we were lucky enough to have a red squirrel in our garden (live on the IOW) and I would watch it flitting about, tormenting me. Sadly, I wasn't allowed to hunt for it - aparently red squirrels are endangered or something. Stupid! Now we have moved into town, the only thing I can hunt is the chav neighbours.

xx

TheSlyCat said...

You are very good at the squirrel survelience! Have a great day!
Sly