Saturday, September 01, 2007

I love blogging!


One of my favourite 'never miss' bloggers - Barb at Skittle's Place - gave me this award. It was designed by her to "Award people who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures."

The best bit is I get to pass it on to my other two 'never miss' blogging pals:

Empress Bee - always blogging with charm, grace and humour
Daisy the Curly Cat - she makes me laugh every day

Thanks girls - all three of you really brighten up my life.

8 comments:

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

thanks faz, i have this already but i like to be a double star!!! you rock girlfriend...

smiles, bee

Daisy said...

Thank you ever so much, Faz! You make me laugh and smile every day, too. I am very proud that you chose me for one of these awards.

Tyler said...

Congratulations FAZ! You deserve the honor as do those who you picked to honor. Keep up teh good work!

michico 小芥 said...

Oah Dear Faz~~~

Congratulations~!!!!

Jeter and Mickey said...

congratulashunz on yer award, faz. it iz well dezerved!
hey ... i gotta seagull on mi blog, too!
i wunder if dey ar related?!
luv--jh

Phoebe said...

Congratulations, Faz. You are definitely a star.

Skittles said...

You're the only cat I have in my sidebar.. That's how much I like you. :)

Lux said...

Congratulations on your award, Faz!!!