Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Two quick things


Boy oh boy, we've been really busy this last week; so apologies to everyone because I haven't had a chance to visit you as much as I would like.

Two things to tell you:

1. Some people have asking if we are moving. We are not moving away from Wimbledon but we are buying an apartment at the seaside to visit on the weekend. That's why we've been doing loads of visits.

2. Following my recent adventure in space I did a poll (thanks to those who voted) to see where I should go next. It seems most of you want me to go to Antarctica, which is every exciting, so that will be my next adventure.

I have been sitting in front of the fridge with the door open trying to get myself acclimatised (acclimated - for my US friends). I will let you know more very soon.
Love FAZ

18 comments:

Parker said...

Wow - both of those things are very exciting! Make sure you dress warm!

Daisy said...

A seaside apartment sounds very wonderful! You are lucky.

I do not know how I missed your poll. I think an adventure to Antarctica will be a good challenge, and loads of fun. It is extra-cold there, so you might need to get a fur-lined parka.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wow-weekends at the sea? I wanna go!

The Meezers said...

wow, that trip sounds like lots and lots of fun!!!

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

That's really cool that you're going to get a seaside house too. I'm glad you got to go check it all out.

Chase

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

honey it is way too cold there for a lovely kitty! beware.... go back to the perfect seaside!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Henry Helton said...

I can't wait until the next adventure! It was really fun reading about your space trip. Made me kinda jealous.

Skittles said...

I hope you grow your winter coat!

I have a post dedicated to you. :)

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Oh, I would kill for a place near the shore or sea. :)

poppyq said...

Fazzie a holiday home sound nice. If you go to Antartica you could come and visit me on the way.

Have a good week.

Anita said...

An apartament in the beach, you are lucky!

Purrrssss.

The Furry Fighter said...

hello faz - my meowmie wants a seaside place too - she loves Hastings Old Town and is planning a trip to Broadstairs soon to check it out - she lives in Clerkenwell but said she wants the sea air and beach near her...have your parents found anywhere nice yet?

Caesar and Princess said...

we like acclimatised. That word sounds very scientifical, and you are a great scientifical kitty, DrFazlovebucket.
We are thrilled that your beans are looking for a week-end home for you. How nice of them to do that.

The Lone Beader said...

I can't wait to see you go to Antarctica... coincidentally, I was just thinking of beading an Arctic scene the other day... :)

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh the South Pole!

Derby said...

Get a thick fur coat before you go.

Tyler said...

I'm afraid you may have to go sit in the fridge in order to get aclimated to Antartica. You need some blubber on your bones for that trip.

michico 小芥 said...

I have so happy that your live is getting more and more rich ~! So many good things happened~, Even busy but excited~!