Thursday, November 08, 2007

They're back at last


Dear Friends, I was starting to get worried. Not only did they leave me at home, they took my normal carers Bob and Miriam with them. I had to have a human called Wayne and a little girl called Mabel (and to be frank I haven't had much dealings with small humans as they make me nervous).


They went on a holiday to Lancashire and Derbyshire. They were supposed to be walking and visiting nice hotels but due to the girl human's incapacitated ankle they had to drop the walking bit. Here's the girl human in a pretty little village called Waddington with Bob and Miriam. You can tell from their eyes that they are really missing me. FAZ


p.s. I haven't got around to visit anyone much because I've had no one to help me. I will try and stop by this weekend. I believe I've been missing loads of great parties and things. Purrs

10 comments:

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Isn't it amazing how the beans think they can just wander off and leave us! How are we to blog when they are gone? Don't they know we have no opposable thumbs?

Queen Snickers said...

What an amazing view! Momma is wishing she was there. So glad you beans are back!

zevo calamari said...

Welcome back.. we have been kind of out of touch too. Hope you have recovered from the small human encounter.
xooxo

Daisy said...

Hooray, they are back! That's a beautiful spot in the photo. I think they went there to reflect on how sad they were about you not being with them.

Captain Jack and Dante said...

We are so glad that your humans have returned. Ours are about to leave, but only for the weekend and our Uncle is coming to take care of us so we think it'll be okay. That is a beautiful picture that they took. Thank you for sharing with us!

catsynth said...

Looks like a nice place in the photo, but I'm sure you're happier about having your humans back.

caricature said...

Glad your beans are back. They sure seem to be missing you alot in this picture.

Purrs and love from Snow and Forest :)

Mickey said...

The nerve of her to
1. Leave you
2. Show a pic and be smiling in it

I hope you had a talk with her!!

Forty Paws said...

That's a lovely photo! We have missed you!

Luf, Us

LadyBanana said...

I bet you wish you could have been there Faz, it looks such a wonderful place to explore!