Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I thought they were working!!!!!


I was waiting ages tonight for the humans to come home – once again I was worried they are working too hard. But I have now found out they were watching their football team Everton on TV. Apparently they won by two goals and Ossie and Big Vic scored. I am a bit annoyed as I wanted blogging time! But anyway this is a picture of Everton's manager, he's a Scot and likes Haggis, so I think I like him. I think in this picture he is just about to catch one to take home and cook. As to catch a haggis, you have to sit under a tree and whistle until it falls off its branch.

Bye for now, all this talk of Haggis has made me hungry.

16 comments:

The Furry Fighter said...

i can't believe you have given away the secret on how best to catch a Haggis!!!

when I see people nailing ham to the tree to entice the Haggis out I usually just knowingly laugh to myself...

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Is a Haggis a Stinky Goodness or a Crunchie?

Pablo said...

Sometimes, Faz, supporting a football team is hard work. Especially if your team is going through a decade-long rough patch, like Kate's AFL team, Carlton!

Camie's Kitties said...

It isn't right for the beans to watch TV and not let you know. They are supposed to include you in everything. We are glad their team won. Happy Valentine's Day.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

michico*Adan said...

Wowww~!!!!
He looks very good~!!! I hope your team win!!!

Happy Valentine's day!

The Lone Beader said...

You're always hungry, Faz.

Daisy said...

Fazzie, I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I thought Haggis was the giant in the Harry Potter movies? I dont' think he can climb trees.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

There were only watching sports?! Humph. I hope you have a better day today Faz. Happy Valentine's!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Faz :-D

Ginger said...

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Valentine's Day Faz!

Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Skittles said...

You really should ask for your own laptop. :)

Tybalt said...

Faz, I have learned so much from you! I never knew you could grow a Haggis Tree.

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Don't you hate it when you think the beans are hard at work and you worry about them overdoing it - only to find out they were doing fun stuff! Sigh....

Angus said...

Oh, Aye, Faz..now all the cats'll be hanging out under trees tryin' to whistle.