WELCOME TO FAZBOOK
Oh my, Faz! We hope those flowers aren't poisonous to cats! We wouldn't want you getting sick!
Oah Dear!Are you doing ok???
Those are pretty flowers. Were they very delicious?
Ooooops! I bet the humans weren't very pleased!
I'm sure you were just rearranging them.. right? :)
Hmmm ... delicious and beautiful!I have tried flowers myself!How did you feel after eating them?Love--Mick
OOoh those look tasty. They look pretend so you should be okay.
Was it tasty?
Just what I was going to say. What sort of flowers are...er..were they? I hope they weren't poinsettias, they are poisonous to cats. Take care:) xxx
this is the funniest title for a post i have ever seen! too too funny faz! thanks for the laugh this morning honey! sorry the girl wasn't happy but i was!smiles, auntie beexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I hope those don't make you sick. If not, getting in trouble for eating is doubly satisfying!
Oh we love flowers too - but we usually get yelled at! Hope those flowers were ok to eat.
oh wow, those look very very yummy. i think the girl human is to blame for not making sure you have a wider selection of foods to eat. she is the one who ran out of tuna after all. and what about ham?!?i'm going to go eyeball those nummy flowers again.
Ha! What a hoot! We used to eat Mom's orchids. Then she moved them far, far away from our Bitey.
They look yummy to me too, why wasn't she pleased? Did she want to eat them herself?
hehehe my Mum no longer has plants cos me and Castle destroyed them. we even killed her Aloe Vera! x
He-he. Mine doesn't like it when I eat her flowers either.
Oh, that is funny! I just got in trouble for nomming on my Lap Lady's Valentine roses!Purrrrrrs, China Cat
So, was the taste worth the trouble?
hehehe! They are furry beeyootiful flowers. Sounds like they were yummiferous!Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
I know how you feel. Its taking forever for my kitty grass to grow.
Oh, but those are sooooo tasty! I've eaten lots of DKM's pretties. ~Lando Bun
Well, they're pretty - who could resist?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh FAzzy - what have you done? Shouldn't of eaten those.
We hope they didn't make you sick. They do look delicious tho.Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
Bad FAZ!!!! :/
Ooooh, they do look so pretty and tasty...!!~Marie
Ever since the Spice Cats move in, there are no more plants in the house....because of the very same reason.
Oh those look really pretty but did they make you sick! My mom gets all "no pleased" when I try to eat flowers.
Those are very pretty. Mommy can't keep anything pretty and flowery around our house, because we always eat them, too.
I do not like flowers or plants Fazziekins, but Caesar certainly did.He used to chomp and toss plant and flower bits.bucketty purrs
They look yummie! They also look like they might make you puke...?We prefer greens ourselves... but some of those make you puke too sometimes....The maid complains that with the three of us her light Berber carpet will soon look like a polka dot harmony....
Hee hee! GOod job, Faz!
I like to munch flowers too my mom doesn't like it either...Humans Sheesh!!!
Well, I like to nibble on tulips. Did you get something to eat after that?My male human was in Wimbledon on the weekend! He had a stand up comedy gig there. :)
Oh my those are so purrty and you ated them all up?!
Faz dear, are those real or plastic? Either way, they can't be good for you!
I hope those flowers tasted as good as they look. I also hope that they didn't make you barf.
Faz, you just needed a little variety, didn't you? I hope those didn't make you sick or anything..blech.
Oh dear. Be careful. Mom keeps saying that she would like to keep plants in the house, but that she is afraid we would destroy them. I think a little fear from the beans is good every now and then.
Post a Comment