Saturday, February 02, 2008

Two Awards



I am very honoured as I was given two awards this week.

A So Special award from the handsome Benjamin Fuzz at The Fuzz Factor and an E for Excellent award from my pals Karl & Ruis at The Cat Realm.

WOW! I am so lucky to have such great friends.

I want to pass on the So Special Award to my new friends: Lyra & Caesar and The Aging Felines and my dear friend Princess who has recently lost her darling buckety boy.

Then, I'd love to give an E for Excellent award to the very talented Lone Beader and my sweet NZ friend Poppy Q.

Share the Love
FAZ

12 comments:

The Lone Beader said...

Nice! Your blog is excellent! It always makes me smile! :D

PKPWV said...

Faz-Thank you so very much!!! It's our first award-we're very excited!!! And of course we'll share it with Velcro-because she likes kitties!!!

Kodak, 3 Perf and Winton and of course Velcro

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

awww... nice sentiments Faz. Just reading below -- you're so right about nothin' on TV.

I mean... there's NOTHING on!!

Pumpy and I don't mind so much because we sleep a lot but those two are complaining every night!!

Daisy said...

Congratulations, Faz! I have never met The Aging Felines before, I am going to go visit.

Mickey said...

Congratulations on your award!!!!
I like your blog and 'Must' drop by more often!
Take care,Purrs Mickey

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Awww, congratulations on your awards, Faz! They are very well-deserved -- you are a precious kitty with a great blog!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Jan said...

Congratulations on your awards, Faz. We're glad you stopped by recently so we could meet you.

jans funny farm

Diamond said...

Congratulations on your awards Faz. I have left a suggestion about a movie to watch on your 'bored' post. Have a look.

The Cat Realm said...

Faz, you so much deserve every awards! And your blog is really awesome! Funny, entertaining and educational!!!

Boy said...

Concatuwations on the awards!

The Thing awwived at mine house today. Go mine bwoggy to see. I is upset!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your awards :-D