Sunday, April 20, 2008

My six word memoir


The lovely Lone Beader tagged me recently and asked me to write my Six Word Memoir

Here are the rules:

1) Write your own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6) Have fun!!

Here's mine

Eat, sleep, purr and be merry

Now I think I will tag Tigmut'hep, Gandalf & Grayson and Princess and her lovely brother Pierro.

15 comments:

Daisy said...

Faz, those are words to live by!

The Lone Beader said...

Good one, Faz!! I will miss you while I'm gone. Be good, and don't forget to check my mobile blog for pics from London, as well. Lata!

~LB

Lux said...

Nocat can argue with those words!

Princess said...

Oh This looks very fun!
Pierro and I will get to work on this straight away!

Perfectly chosen bucketty words, Fazzbucketkins

purrs

Angus Mhor said...

Very pithy, too!

Pablo said...

Amen, sister!

Tigmut'hep said...

Great words, I'm going to ahve fun with this Faz! :)

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

You look lovely in your basket, Faz. That's a fabulous memoir!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

great memoir! i think we should all live that way.

PS the kitties below with the apt that has the outside cages are so lucky! what a great place to play.

Sweets the Cat said...

Wonderful words Faz! And nice to meet you. :)

Diamond said...

I agree with this.

Tybalt said...

Lovely!

Maria & Stefano said...

I think those would be mine as well heheheh;)

Boy said...

That's a good one.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Faz,
I tink to be merry iz a furry good goal in life. Fur us cats it iz probabully eazier den da beanz.