Do many of you know this website Curious as a Cat? Every week she asks a list of questions for anyone and everyone to join in and answer. This week I (Christine) am taking up the challenge. Faz said she is still sulking after being left home alone all weekend.
p.s. I did leave the heating on for her which is a good thing as it was pretty cold.
1) What is the most unbelievable thing you have ever witnessed?
I SAW A MAN FLY THROUGH THE AIR ONCE. SADLY, IT WAS ONLY SECONDS LATER I REALISED HE HAD BEEN HIT SO HARD BY A CAR THAT HE FLEW ABOUT 12 FEET HIGH AND 20 FEET IN DISTANCE. IT WAS VERY SAD. I NEVER FOUND OUT IF HE RECOVERED.
2) If you could change your identity completely (money no object), what would the new you be like?
I WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ACTOR LIKE MY BROTHER AND CHANGE MY IDENTITY ALL THE TIME.
3) What would you do if you saw someone making fun of another person?
IT DEPENDS, IF THE PERSON BEING MADE FUN OF US WAS CLEARLY SUFFERING I WOULD STEP IN AND TRY TO STOP IT. IF IT WAS ALL IN GOOD HUMOUR I MIGHT JOIN IN.
4) If you could go back to the Garden of Eden and talk to Adam and Eve for five minutes, what would you say?
YOU FOOLS, WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO EAT THAT STUPID APPLE?
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
A BEAUTIFUL RIVER FULL OF WATER LILIES SOMEWHERE IN BURMA. NOT VERY IMAGINATIVE I KNOW.