Monday, December 01, 2008

I love this website

Do many of you know this website Curious as a Cat? Every week she asks a list of questions for anyone and everyone to join in and answer. This week I (Christine) am taking up the challenge. Faz said she is still sulking after being left home alone all weekend.
p.s. I did leave the heating on for her which is a good thing as it was pretty cold.

1) What is the most unbelievable thing you have ever witnessed?

I SAW A MAN FLY THROUGH THE AIR ONCE. SADLY, IT WAS ONLY SECONDS LATER I REALISED HE HAD BEEN HIT SO HARD BY A CAR THAT HE FLEW ABOUT 12 FEET HIGH AND 20 FEET IN DISTANCE. IT WAS VERY SAD. I NEVER FOUND OUT IF HE RECOVERED.

2) If you could change your identity completely (money no object), what would the new you be like?

I WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ACTOR LIKE MY BROTHER AND CHANGE MY IDENTITY ALL THE TIME.

3) What would you do if you saw someone making fun of another person?

IT DEPENDS, IF THE PERSON BEING MADE FUN OF US WAS CLEARLY SUFFERING I WOULD STEP IN AND TRY TO STOP IT. IF IT WAS ALL IN GOOD HUMOUR I MIGHT JOIN IN.

4) If you could go back to the Garden of Eden and talk to Adam and Eve for five minutes, what would you say?

YOU FOOLS, WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO EAT THAT STUPID APPLE?

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

A BEAUTIFUL RIVER FULL OF WATER LILIES SOMEWHERE IN BURMA. NOT VERY IMAGINATIVE I KNOW.

20 comments:

the blogger said...

I think your comment about the picture was very imaginative - I certainly couldn't come up with anything like that.

Dana said...

Thank you, Christine and Faz. Caddy Caddy now has fully functioning kidneys!! Although, she is missed greatly. Hope you have a great Monday!
~The Creek Cats~

Strayer said...

Faz, your kitty, is beautiful!

Tybalt said...

The man flying through the air thing was funny and sad and scary all at the same time.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That man flying image is sticking in our heads.

Wow!

Everycat said...

Thanks for sharing th elink to Curious Cat, it's fascinating to see the answers. The flying man sounds like an awful thing to see.

Faz, it's probably ok to stop sulking now.

Whicky Wuudler

Daisy said...

I am going to check that site out!

jenianddean said...

Faz, I would sulk some too...
--Jasper

seriously amused said...

This is the first time we've visited your blog and enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for dropping by and saying hello!

Cinza and Ms. P

Cafe Cats said...

Faz, you is furry pretty.

Iago

Eduardo said...

That picture reminds me of a Christmas tree! Yes odd I know but you already said a river, BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Princess said...

Dear Fazzbucketty's mum, you did a great thinking job with the questions and your imagination was quite good there with the photo.
Once my mom saw a car flip head over tail on the high way, she thought it looked like a toy as she saw the undersides of the car! 0_0 Then she realized it was an accident and she stopped to help.

I hope you are happy and warm and content too with your beans home. I hate when mine leave, it seems like forever that I get the attention I require!

buckettycurlypurrs to you sweetgirliefriend, (((hughughug)))
Prinbucket

Rascal said...

Hee hee hee, I thought the guy was standing on something supposing to be a Christmas tree.

Lux said...

I thought your answers were great! Number 1 is very sad & scary, though.

muffinmidi said...

It was nice learning more about your mommy. I'm sorry you got left home. When my mommy goes away sometimes she takes me with her because of my needing insulin shots. I don't like going with her to strange places. I don't like it when she leaves me with Granny either.

Camie's Kitties said...

That sounds like a very interesting website. Mom said she saw the same site - the person she saw had been riding a motorcycle when he was hit. It is very scary to think about.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Tracey and Huffle said...

We do not know this website but mum says we are going to check it out now.

Huffle Mawson

Puss-in-Boots said...

Hi Christine. Thought you'd like to know...it's very hot here 34C and humid, with a storm on the way. We had really bad ones a couple of weeks ago with houses damaged, trees down and floods everywhere. The Gold Coast had a battering, too. However, the dams are almost at 50%.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Oh how much fun is that website! I do not think I could do it because the less epoplez know about mez the better.. mwaahahahha :P

V-V

Cat. said...

Wow, flying people. I have to think the man in question did not enjoy the landing much...

Good answers, especially to #3. And, the last one made me smile and wish for warmer weather.

Thanks for playing!