Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yes but is it art, Faz? Plus one Meme.

Look what we discovered on our travels in Liverpool.

Purrs Fred & Ginger




Plus Faz asked us to post this Meme from her favourite ever Snuggle Puggle, Eduardo.

Here are the rules: Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin' them 'bout it.

Our 6th folder was entitled insurance and this is the 6th picture. It is very boring, it's a snap of our home by the sea which was done for insurance purposes - dull, dull, dull. This is obviously one of Christine's photos not one of mine, mine are much more interesting - FAZ

And I challenge Eric & Flynn, Black Cat, Lady Banana, Poppy Q and Yoggie.


11 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

That is the biggest window we have ever seen!
Thanks for tagging us. We did this meme a couple of weeks ago but several cats have tagged us since so we are going to do it again. Last time we only did the 6th folder with our kitty photos, so this time we will do it from all our folders including mums. We will do it one day next week.

Puss-in-Boots said...

Huh? A revolving set of windows in the side of a building...now I've seen everything. But...what's the point??

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Yes, such a photo should have you. I mean really.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Wow! That is a nifty gizmo, in that building!

Grrreta said...

That's such a cool video! The building is a very interesting art piece. Faz, it sounds like Fred and Ginger are having a great time on holiday. I hope Bob is giving you lots of treats to make up for all that you're missing.

Forever Foster said...

Hi Faz:)
That building is very interesting. Our mum was putting her head all sideways looking at it!:)

Black Cat said...

I don't think it's dull, I think it's a picture of a very nice room!

I loved the tour of Liverpool. I never knew before that you had a Famous Building named after you Faz! And speaking of buildings, that video is amazing. I saw it featured on TV and couldn't believe my eyes!

As for the meme, I'm up for it... I think... Can't remember what's in my 6th picture folder. Hmmmm, best go and check, lol! :) xxx

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Well Ithink it is just lovely and even more so knowing it is by the sea!
This is why we love this meme so much it is just so random! :)

PES:Momma and I just can not figure out what it going on other than some visual trick on a pole.. but why would they bother on such an ugly building.. we is a little bit lost hehe

V-V

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Weird building!

LadyBanana said...

Thanks for the tag but as I have only had my laptop for a week I don't even have 6 picture folders..

All mine were on my laptop which was stolen in the burglary :(

I do have a few single photos and will post the 6th one in the small list :)

Gandalf and Grayson said...

We have never seen a window like that, and can not think of a good reason to have one either.

Pity that the photo was not of you!