Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I choose the name

In our house all my before brothers and sisters have been named after places in and around Liverpool. First there was the ginger dangerous brothers, Runcorn and Widnes, then tiny feral Kirkby, followed by Himalayan Bebington, then me rescue kitten (Fazakerley) and now I get to choose the next name for The Thing.

The choices below are Birkenhead, Egremont and Wallesey.



and I choose .... BIRKENHEAD (but I think I will always think of him as The Thing)

13 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

Is that Birk for short? hehe.

Forever Foster said...

Birkenhead is a cutie! We have a Birkenhead close to us, but no Fazakerley.

The Creek Cats said...

Great name choice!

The Kool-Kittie-Krew said...

We were pulling for Birkenhead!!! GRRR-8 choice Faz!!! We hope you're enjoying your little "thing". Have a wonderfurl Wednesday!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think that is a fine name but quite a mouthful for that little cat!

Angel and Kirby said...

ANd what will you call him? Birk? That is a good name! But we understand if you continue to call him 'The Thing'

The Island Cats said...

Oh what a great way to pick a name! We like Birkenhead...Birk for short, right?? And Faz...we never knew your full name!!

The Monkeys said...

Wonderful choice! Birkenhead fits 'the thing' very nicely

Tuck said...

What a cute name!!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Birkenhead! Wow! My mom thinks that is cute!

Fin said...

Oh boy Faz, I can tell Mom is going to want to come over here all the time now. She was squealing so loud over the thing that I could hardly hear you!

Puss-in-Boots said...

So what will you do when Birk goes birko, Faz?

Tracey and Huffle said...

Um, will we call him Birk for short?

Huffle Mawson