Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am laughing so much I think I will split.


Birkenhead has just been to the vet and they told him he needed to start watching his weight. Apparently he has gone from 4.2kg to 4.6kg in just 12 months. Consequently the humans have put him on a diet. In fact he is so embarrassed he wouldn't let me show you a picture, so this is only a visual representation.

Birkenhead blames the fact that he has been locked in cat clink for a month whilst the humans were on holiday. Obviously I continue to maintain my perfect (if somewhat curvaceous) figure.

FAZ

(p.s. I would provide a links to the producers of these fine images 
but can't find the originals so thanks to both. 
If you know who you are let me know and I will be happy to do this.)

10 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Dear Faz,
you are such a beautiful girl, don't worry about diet okay!
purrs
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

Katnip Lounge said...

That is SO not fair! Jail PLUS bread & water.

Camie's Kitties said...

Oh no, the dreaded "D" word. We are purring that it's not too terrible for Birkenhead. You just keep doing what you're doing Faz,

Cody and Gracie

Flock O' Fuzzies said...

As Garfield put it so wisely, diet is "die" with a "t". At least you don't have to be on the diet as well.

Angel and Kirby said...

Poor Birks! We are on a diet here too.. It is not so bad, really!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

First JAIL? And then a DIET? This calls for an Occupy Birkenhead's House action. Where shall we meet up?

The Island Cats said...

Birks, we hate the D word!!!

Black Cat said...

My goodness, you guys have been having some adventures since I last checked in! Sorry it's been so long coz I really love your blog; spending too much time on Facebook!

Thanks for visiting us. :)

Daisy said...

Poor Birk. Dieting sounds dreadful!

michico*Adan said...

Your shape is just perfect to us!